Tuesday, October 10, 2006

1-800-CALL CAPTURE REPORT CARD

Calling all CALL CAPTURE customers......are you getting any CALLS to capture? I'm just curious to know if any agents out there are using an 800 Call Capture system, and if so what kind of results are you getting? I currently use a system and include 800 #'s on my listing flyers and postcards, but I've had zero results. I thought about trying some classified ads for "Free Reports", but before investing in advertising, I thought I'd see if anyone else has had some good results using an 800 system. Please take 5 minutes to post your experience or insights on this question. I'm hoping that your responses will save me and other blog visitors time and money or will help us employ a new strategy to get our money's worth! Thanks for your valuable insights!